Thursday, June 24, 2010
Boston!
So a lot has happened in the last month. Blake got an internship with the legal team at the Massachusetts School Building Authority in Boston. It was sort of last minute but within two or three weeks we packed up our apartment, put everything in storage and headed out by car to Boston! It has definitely been a whirlwind but we love the neighborhood that we are living in and the family who were are renting a basement from are really nice! I have been looking for a job the past week and half so I will not go completely insane this summer and thankfully I was offered a position at Macy's earlier this week! The city is beautiful....very expensive...but beautiful! We live in Cambridge just a few minutes from Harvard so it has been fun to walk around the campus and all the surrounding shops and restaurants. There is also a train station there which makes it really easy to go downtown. Oh yeah did I mention that people drive CRAZY here? Thank goodness for public transportation because I am way too chicken to drive around here! Anyways Blake and I have had fun visiting all the sites and museums (my favorite : ) and we look forward to what the rest of this summer will bring...including our first Red Sox game this coming Wednesday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment