Thursday, July 8, 2010
Hot! Hot! Hot!
Yeah so the last couple of days it has been blazing hot! I have wanted to go out and do more things in the city but it's miserable! Oh well at least I am finally working now...I had my first day on the sales floor at Macy's today and I work again tomorrow. I'm so thankful for AC! Blake's internship is going great he actually gets to do real work with the legal team instead of just getting coffee the whole time he is there so he has been getting so great experience. I am so proud of him! He is so smart and such a hard worker and I don't know how I ever got so lucky to be his wife : ) Well we have been able to do some more fun things since the last time I was on here. We went to our first Red Sox game which was so much fun even though Blake and I aren't huge baseball people. In fact, we are going to another game in August before we leave! We went to Lexington, Concord, and Salem which were not as cool as we thought they were going to be but fun nonetheless. Plus it's just cool to say that you have been to the places where so many important things happened! For the fourth of July we went to the dress rehearsal for the Boston Pops Fireworks Spectacular...it was fun but crowded by obnoxious old people...so he left at intermission. On the actual day of the fourth we went to church in the morning in our beautiful new building in Cambridge (I love morning church so much better than in the afternoon!) and then we grilled out and had some new friends from church come over. Then that evening we went and saw fireworks which were the best I have ever seen in my life! We were right by he water so we had a great view (they shoot them off from a barge on the Charles River). I had never seen such amazing fireworks in real life so it was a blast (literally...haha)! I will try to keep the blog updated on our Boston adventure!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment