Monday, May 17, 2010
It finally feels like summer!
So today it finally got up to 80 degrees which was super exciting considering it has only been in the 60s at the most and we still had snow a couple of weeks ago. Although it is starting to get a little cloudy now it is still a nice temperature. I had a nice relaxing weekend. Blake and I finally got to have a normal date night on a Friday! We went to the Olive Garden and then went and saw Robin Hood which ended up being really good! Blake and I were also both off on Sunday (finally) so that was nice as well. Our ward is so much smaller now that so my people have moved out but in a way I kind of like it better because you are able to get to know people better. Other than that this weekend was pretty boring. On Friday I continued one of my projects as the Museum and interviewed the Director and I learned a lot about the collections and the history of the Museum which was really interesting. Other than that I am pretty boring....hah.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment