Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Rain, Rain Go Away!

Yeah so it is almost halfway through May but it is still rainy and cold : ( I'm so ready for summer to finally come to Provo! This last weekend was so long! I had to work everyday including Mother's Day so I basically felt like I never left JCPenneys. However, my internship at the Museum is going well...I have been doing more research on the objects that I am going to include in the exhibit case and I have found out some pretty cool stuff...especially about the little cylinder seals from Mesopotamia which are around 3,000 years old! I really like the future idea of working at a museum and I'm pretty positive that is what I want to do for my graduate studies. Oh yeah a Winco opened near Lindon and I am so excited to have a cheaper grocery store that has a much bigger variety...I went shopping last night and was so psyched! I guess that's when you know you are married when you get excited about a grocery store opening...haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment