Thursday, April 22, 2010

Winter Semester is Over!

Wow so I haven't been on here for forever like I predicted but I have been so busy the last month it has been hard to find time to sit down keep up on this blog. However, now the crazy semester of five history classes is over and I will have a couple of months to relax a little bit. I'll still be working at JCP and starting as an intern at the Museum of People and Cultures this coming Tuesday but I won't have that enormous reading and writing load that I've had the last couple of months. I'm really proud of myself that I still pulled out As and Bs this semester... some of my classes were really hard and they were all very demanding. Anyways now I am just getting excited to work at the museum and finally get a little bit of experience. The Curator of Education already has some projects lined up for me including some that have to do with Egypt so I'm getting pumped. It looks like my Ancient Near East emphasis is actually going to be of some use to me. Today though I am just relaxing and I might attempt to catch up on some cleaning...but we'll see about that.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe I will have to have you help me with getting ready to teach world history! It is great that you have started a blog - it definitely helps with staying in touch! I hope everything is going well for you guys and a late happy 1st anniversary!

    ReplyDelete