Tuesday, April 27, 2010

So over the weekend Blake and I celebrated our first anniversary by going up to South Jordan and eating at the Market Street Grill. The food was amazing! They have the freshest seafood I have ever had in Utah...I had some type of fish fillet (steelhead?) and Blake had this cajun fettuccine with shrimp and scallops. For dessert we had this amazing raspberry almond torte which had two layers of sponge cake on top and bottom, filled with pastry cream and fresh berries...soooo good! Blake got me a bouquet of pink and red roses and a card. He also got me an electric toothbrush...something I have wanted forever! (I know it sounds dorky). He is so sweet and spoils me too much. We had such a good time! I can't believe we have been married a year...time flies when you are having fun I guess...haha. The weather has been beautiful the last couple of days so I hope it stays that way for the rest of the week so our trip to Zion National Park will be enjoyable...I've been getting so psyched to camp and hike this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment