Wednesday, September 8, 2010

School...

Yeah so I don't know how it is possible after two years that I still forget at the beginning of each semester how much reading and homework school requires! Thankfully I am only taking 12 credit hours which makes things a lot less stressful than last semester but it still sucks. At the same time though it is good to be back in the crazy swing-of-things. As you all know I am super impatient and I get bored easily so school is a good thing for me : ) I also got a new job on campus as an evening custodian in three of the off-campus buildings (we rotate every couple of weeks). My boss is super hilarious and the crew is nice and drama-free...something JCPenney's greatly lacked. So even though I have to clean again it is way less dirty than my job in the kitchen and has great hours (no Saturdays or Sundays : ) so I am really happy with it. Blake is still working at JCP unfortunately, but the continued discount on clothes is a major plus. Poor Blake has super hard classes this semester but he has got to push forward so he can get those grades for grad. school! He is very, very smart though so I am sure he will pass with flying colors. Oh did I mention that Blake and I have cut way back on eating out...only two times in two weeks...this is a big step for us on our path to becoming responsible adults!

No comments:

Post a Comment