Monday, August 16, 2010

Thoughts...

Ok so it is a little after one in the morning and for some reason I can't sleep even though I have to get up and go to work in the morning. I can't stop thinking about how this is our last week in Boston and soon we will back on the road to return to Provo. After the 40 hour drive we then have to move into our apartment (thankfully someone was finally willing to work with us : ) and then we have to find jobs and get everything ready for school which starts the 30th! So as you can tell I have a lot on my mind. However, even though this summer has been a crazy whirlwind I am really glad that we decided to come to Boston and do something different. Blake has been able to beef up his resume with his legal internship and I have had a lot of time to explore the city and see if we could handle living here in a couple of years if Blake decides to go to law school in the area. This summer has also given me time to reflect on my life and the path that I am on. When I tell people my age along with the fact that I am married and have moved all over the country in the past couple of years they look at me like I am crazy and tell me that they couldn't do it themselves. I am glad that I am able to step outside of my comfort zone and go to places that are unfamiliar and do new things on my own. I think it is good to get outside of your comfort zone because it forces you to grow...something my stubborn personality often tries to stifle. I am just so grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ which allows me to have faith that I can achieve anything I want to if I set my mind to it and allows that growth to happen. I know I often take for granted the many blessings and opportunities that the Lord has given me in my life but I am very grateful for them and I want to take full advantage of all that He has given me. I am also so grateful for my wonderful husband and all the sacrifices that he makes for me. He is such a wonderful person and the longer we are together the more I love and respect him. Well those are just the things I have been thinking about...maybe I will be able to go to sleep now...

No comments:

Post a Comment